[Chicago] Django Seminar - I still have spaces left for those that would like to come.

Vern Ceder vceder at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 03:29:18 CEST 2012

As the presenter, let me repost Julie's announcement with the correct email
address... Yes, we still do have a few open slots for Saturday's Intro to
Django.

This is intended for people who are new to Django and even new to web
applications. We'll spend the time building a very simple app, taking time
to explain the basic concepts as we go. So if you or anyone you know is
interested, please let Julie know at the new improved address below or
email me and I'll pass it along.

Thanks!
Vern
----------------------------------
We are having a 3 hour Seminar on Using Django for creating a Web-Site.

We are planning of doing a hands-on creating of a web-site using Django.
This will be very much a beginner's introduction - we're aiming at people
who have some Python knowledge, but have never done a Django app (or maybe
even a web app) before. The application will be pretty simple - really just
a way to see how the basics work.

It will be at the College of Lake County
Grayslake Campus

Room: T238

Time: 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM