[Chicago] Ultimate language shootout III

Brian Ray brianhray at gmail.com
Mon Apr 30 01:29:45 CEST 2012

On Sun, Apr 29, 2012 at 6:20 PM, Dan Krol <orblivion at gmail.com> wrote:

> What day will this be on?

That is a great question. Well, it will be in place of one of our regularly
scheduled meetings so I imagine it will either at May's meeting
(DRWTrading, as long as they do not mind a language shoot out) or
June's
(1871).  Who wants this next month and who wants it the following (raise of
hands)?

RULES:

There will be a cash prize (bigger than last time) for the best
presentation voted on by the audience. Each attempt will be timed and must
cover an unique language not covered by any other participant. There must
be at least one comparison within those 5 minutes. Reminder: The audience
will vote on how the interesting and well delivered the talk was--not
necessarily the language covered in the talk.

--
Brian Ray
@brianray