[Chicago] One more talk for August - Mono

Fawad Halim fawad at fawad.net
Wed Aug 1 17:57:03 CEST 2012

I was thinking that for the mono presentation, I'd start with an
introduction to Mono, what it means in relation to .NET, then segway into
an introduction to IronPython.

Could you talk about what kind of comparison you'd be interested in hearing
about? Would you want to see, for example, a comparison of C# to python
from a language perspective or were you thinking more about the runtimes?
I'm open to suggestions at this point.

Regards
-fawad