[Chicago] Chicago Python Opportunity

Matt Haeussler mhaeussler at ashleyellis.com
Wed Aug 22 23:20:37 CEST 2012

Good afternoon,

I'm Matt Haeussler, a technical recruiter in the area.  I recently reached
out to a few group members on LinkedIn and they suggested I email the group
about an opportunity I'm currently working on.  I've included notes on the
opportunity below, please take a look and let me know if you're interested.
I would be happy to provide more information.

The organization is ready to bring on a qualified person as quickly as
possible and the Director is someone I have worked with in the past.

Join a Chicago based non-profit with a mission to improve education in urban
public schools nationwide.  This team of 25 is backed by a very prestigious
University and they have created a number of tools for schools that have
already proven to be successful.  Currently they're looking for a Sr. Python
Developer.

The Sr. Python Developer will jump in and immediately start work on on-going
and new projects.  The CEO is doing all of the development right now and the
Sr. Developer will be looked upon to take over the reins. They'll have a
number of different projects to work on and will need experience with
Python, Django and MySQL.  Any experience with mobile development and/or
Amazon Web Services would be helpful but is not required.

This will be a good fit for someone who believes in improving urban public
education.  They want people who don't have egos, like to work in teams and
have an open mind.  In addition to a great environment, this non-profit also
have benefits that start on day one.

The Sr. Python Developer will go up to 90K DOE

-Matt Haeussler

 <http://www.ashleyellis.com/matt-haeussler>
http://www.ashleyellis.com/matt-haeussler

IT Search Executive.

Ashley Ellis, LLC. | 184 Shuman Blvd.  STE 420 | Naperville, IL 60563

P: (630) 369-6400|mhaeussler at ashleyellis.com