[Chicago] finding python programmers

sheila miguez shekay at pobox.com
Wed Aug 29 19:49:43 CEST 2012

Okay, the job mail flood prompts me to ask:

Do companies have trouble finding python programmers? If so, why? What
should we do about it, if anything?

I've been approached before by people looking for python programmers
who were having trouble finding people. I'd like to have howtos to
point them to. like, how to make your company a place where people
want to work. or, how to mentor students and new developers such that
you have a bigger pool of people to recruit from.

stuff like that. does that already exist?

--
sheila