[Chicago] Venue and Talks found for Next Weeks Meeting

Joe Germuska joegermuska at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 16:54:47 CET 2012

Be sure to pop over to the OpenGovChicago holiday party also happening at 1871 next Thursday.

Also, I'm hiring two developers for a Knight News Challenge grant to build out an awesome web site to make Census data easier for journalists to use. It's pretty well documented out on the web, so if you're interested, do some googling and hit me up to tell me why you're someone who should be part of the team.

Joe

--
Joe Germuska
Joe at Germuska.com * http://blog.germuska.com * http://twitter.com/JoeGermuska

"Science's job is to map our ignorance." --David Byrne