[Chicago] jan venue

Paul Wallenberg pwallenberg at lasallenetwork.com
Tue Jan 3 14:58:02 CET 2012

Good morning,

LaSalle Network would be more than happy to host the event here in our downtown office at Lake & LaSalle.  There is a large conference room on our 18th floor and we have access to it.  I would just need to know what would be needed for preparation and how many people typically come to each event.

Please if someone who has hosted in the past or set up an event please contact me today at 312-924-3683.

Thanks,

Paul Wallenberg

Project Manager - Technology Services

P) 312-419-1700

F) 312-419-1715

pwallenberg at lasallenetwork.com

lasallenetwork.com

pastfive.typepad.com

twitter.com/LaSalleNetwork

The LaSalle Network

Chicago - Oak Brook - Arlington Heights

200 N LaSalle Street, Suite 2400

Chicago, IL 60601

The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer. Thank you. THE LASALLE NETWORK.