[Chicago] Question

david nides david.nides at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 17:53:04 CET 2012

I'm new to Python (don't have a programming background) and looking for
some assistance as I learn. If this is not the right place to ask this
question please point me in the right direction. Thanks!

I have created a script that will import data from a CSV file into a
SQLITE3 database. I want to create a user interface to display some of the
data stored in the database. It can either be in the form of a GUI or web
app.. whatever is easiest! What's the best approach to take here??

Example of data to be displayed to user (preferable if it's a scrolling
window and sortable columns):

Make    Model        Year
Ford      F150          2010
Ford      Mustang     2011