[Chicago] Videos from last meeting

Martin Maney maney at two14.net
Thu Jan 26 03:50:22 CET 2012

On Wed, Jan 25, 2012 at 02:42:27PM -0600, Adam Cezar Jenkins wrote:
> The videos are uploaded. Be forewarned, the audio is horrible.

+1 internet for your good work.

I just found this and can't take the time to watch it right now, but
from the first few minutes of Alex's talk the sound is far from
horrible.  If the natives were restless it could be a problem, but at
least for the bit I audited it was... well, for the pickup used it was
very good; compared to a soundboard takeoff with a good mic on the
presenter, it's not great, but certainly not horrible.

To avoid misunderstanding the above praising with faint damns, you need
to know that I'm picky about sound in general, right?  I dis even high
bitrate MP3 for music, okay?  :-)

Heh, just noticed the very apropos random sig quote.  LOL!

--
[the combination of iPod and iTunes is like]
buying a 21st-century device