[Chicago] Django question...

Samir Faci samir at esamir.com
Tue Jul 3 17:40:34 CEST 2012

I've been lurking on here for a while though I haven't posted much.

I was debating converting a current static content website to
something a bit more modern
that uses an MVC framework.

I have limited experience in pretty much all of these frameworks, so
any of them will work since
I'll need to learn it from the ground up.

So far I looked at rails and I like the workflow for rails + git + heroku.

I was wondering if anyone knew of any freebie django hosting websites?
(I'm also a lot more familiar with python then ruby hence django would
be a lot more interesting to me).  Especially if I can publish by just doing
a git push.

Thanks.

--
Samir Faci