[Chicago] Happy hour and some non-python, but cross-compiler stuff

JP Bader jp at zavteq.com
Mon Jul 16 18:55:47 CEST 2012

Hey all,

Just wanted to mention we've got another Chicago Dev Happy Hour
happening this month, this time at the Exchequer, 7:30pm on 7/25.
More details here: www.meetup.com/chicagodev.  Hope some of you can
make it.

Also, the Chicago Flex user group is meeting up to talk about cross
compiling apps from .Net to javascript.  Not sure how many people in
ChiPy might care about that, but since we're having a .Net/Python
meetup in August, this was supposed to be my segue into inviting y'all
to that (www.chicagoflex.org).

Cheers,

--
JP Bader