[Chicago] python workshops for beginners

sheila miguez shekay at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 16:43:40 CEST 2012

Not entirely off-topic.

I made a meetup group to be a namespace for containing workshop meetings.
Based on the people who've joined, there is some interest in workshops of
all levels. I would love to have a good cadence of workshops established.

If there is a regular block of time where a workshop happens come help or
high water that we will make a lot of people happy learners. I think I'll
start a new thread on workshop logistics.

Btw, based on comments that people say when they sign up, meetup users
aren't all aware of the existence of chipy. After seeing comments from
people saying that they'd like to meet other python developers, I changed
the group description to try and highlight chipy more. I'd like people to
take a look at the group description to offer suggestions on ways I can
highlight chipy more so that people definitely know about it.

http://www.meetup.com/Chicago-Python-Workshop/?showFullDesc=true