[Chicago] ALT.NET insanely best meeting ever august at Morningstar

Sergio Pereira sergioafp at gmail.com
Mon Jul 30 17:36:05 CEST 2012

I'll make it easier for my UG and let them register the way always do and
I'll forward you the list early on the meeting day.

I'd also be happy to see some form of open discussion time where members of
each group could ask questions to the other, like:

- how's the market for a python/.net developer?
- what kinds of projects use the language
- what are the big developer events
- etc

Sergio Pereira