[Chicago] Django + AJAX

Daniel Peters danieltpeters at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 20:42:20 CEST 2012

I've found it useful sometimes to go here

http://www.djangosites.org/

and check search for "sites with source".  It may not be best practices per
se, but can give you some ideas.  theres also an app out there called
dajax?  Dajaxice as well, i think.  I've never used either of them but they
seem to allow for python driven ajax calls.

and then maybe, last call, try searching through github.