[Chicago] vids 1/3 up

Carl Karsten carl at personnelware.com
Mon Jun 18 20:53:25 CEST 2012

On Sun, Jun 17, 2012 at 7:35 PM, Tathagata Dasgupta
<tathagatadg at gmail.com> wrote:
> I didn't go through them entirely, but Japhy's talk is a bit low res
> (can barely see his face), compared to the opengovdata ...Audio is
> clear on both.

There wasn't much lighting in the room, so the sun provided light for
OpenData, then went away, so low light = low amount of video data =
crap.

> Nonetheless, as always thanks a lot for all effort that you put in ...
>
> How has been your experience with richard (https://github.com/willkg/richard)?

Good enough.  It is really Will's baby, but it seems to be working out
just fine. And others are committing to it, which says a few good
things about any project.

> On Sun, Jun 17, 2012 at 6:46 PM, Carl Karsten <carl at personnelware.com> wrote:
>> http://pyvideo.org/video/975/open-government-data-movement
>>
>> Same - I haven't had a chance to review, till someone tells me it is
>> OK it isn't indexed.
>>
>> On Sun, Jun 17, 2012 at 5:52 PM, Carl Karsten <carl at personnelware.com> wrote:
>>> http://pyvideo.org/video/974/python-powered-search
>>>
>>> Can someone look that over and let me know if it is ok?
>>>
>>> --
>>> Carl K
>>

>> --
>> Carl K