[Chicago] July venue

Brian Ray brianhray at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 23:11:17 CEST 2012

OK, for venues I am looking for something really good.. I do have some
pretty good leads. Morningstar, for example, can't however they can for
August so I think we should take them up on it.

I would wait a couple days before canceling ITA.

1871 has introduced a clean up cost that is pretty heavy; however, they are
still an option if we find enough sponsorship.

more later...

On Thu, Jun 28, 2012 at 4:03 PM, Carl Karsten <carl at personnelware.com>wrote:

> Do we have a plan for July?
> Some other group would like to use ITA in July  - I think we should
> let them have it.  If I don't hear any objections in 24 hours, I'll
> let them know.
> --
> Carl K
> _______________________________________________
> Chicago mailing list
> Chicago at python.org
> http://mail.python.org/mailman/listinfo/chicago

Brian Ray
(773) 669-7717
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://mail.python.org/pipermail/chicago/attachments/20120628/5452117e/attachment.html>

More information about the Chicago mailing list