[Chicago] July venue

Brian Ray brianhray at gmail.com
Fri Jun 29 04:42:28 CEST 2012

On Jun 28, 2012, at 5:10 PM, Adrian Holovaty <adrian at holovaty.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Jun 28, 2012 at 4:03 PM, Carl Karsten <carl at personnelware.com> wrote:
>> Do we have a plan for July?
>
> I chatted with Brian about giving a talk in July, but I don't have
> anything planned as of yet. I could do my PyCon talk -- "Extracting
> musical information from sound,"
> https://us.pycon.org/2012/schedule/presentation/6/ -- if there's
> interest.

... that was a fine talk especially for those who like music or deconstructing things.

Something Django (the web framework)  related I am sure would be well received.

The talks last month were very news-hacker-esk. Ideally we could take off from there and drill a bit more into some details and applications?

However, I think I said you can talk about whatever you like. How is that for diplomatic immunity? Then again it is this list job to make sarcastic remarks and vote on topics  ;)

-B