[Chicago] July venue

Joshua Herman zitterbewegung at gmail.com
Sat Jun 30 22:22:25 CEST 2012

So, I was going to do a socratic talk where the task is to design a website
. Please have some questions in mind or I will ask them for you. I am going
to cover the following parts of bottle

   - routing
   - templates

In formalchemy I am going to show you how to set it up with drizzle a mysql
clone for the "cloud" or various other forms of vapor.

For some reason people from this bird watching website have this view
template called bootstrap. I have no idea how this relates to the web but
it makes stuff look pretty.

I will do a small compare and contrast to django since I am brony.

 Actually I'm not. The previous sentence was supposed to make you laugh.
Why are you still reading this??

Don't read any longer.

--- Resident cookie monster ---

Fooled you into reading to the end :)