[Chicago] Using split to arrays

Freddy Martinez freddymartinez9 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 18:31:40 CET 2012

> 2: I'm not sure what exactly you're asking for. Execution is a list of
> lists. You want just one list of data items? Do you want to append the
> lists in execution into one list or something? Maybe give an example of the
> sort of output you're looking for?

Yea,

I deleted the csv instances. I'm not planning on using the csv.

Ideally, I would like executions to be a list of lists. For example,
executions[0] would contain the following elements

[0, 09:30:17,'100,120.42',0 ] (where the last element is blank or zero)

executions[1]

[1,09:30:31,600,120.31,100]