[Chicago] Looking for work

Jonathan Hayward jonathan.hayward at pobox.com
Tue May 1 20:15:25 CEST 2012

The system blocked my email with resume because it was over 40k in length.

I'm looking for a position where I can have end-to-end responsibility for
an area or areas. More than that can be discussed, but that much is
important to my success. If you have anything like that, please email me
and I'll send you my resume.

--
→ Jonathan Hayward, Author, Django JavaScript Integration: AJAX and jQuery
<https://www.packtpub.com/django-javascript-integration-ajax-and-jquery/book>