[Chicago] Census and my decisison

Brian Ray brianhray at gmail.com
Mon May 7 02:55:22 CEST 2012

Thursday will be the Ultimate Langage Competition Round III. The reasons
why we picked that date: we were fairly split (sorry for those who can not
make it), DRW is a cool new venue and can hold crowds in case this happens,
and, last but not least, we are planning a very special "Python Open
Data Summit"
in conjunction with Chicago Open Government (who has embarked on some Big
Data projects using Python).

So... stay tuned on how to spread the word and participate on the "Ultimate
Langage Competition Round III" at DRW this Thursday.  RSVP is open
http://chipy.org and more details are to follow.

--
Brian Ray
@brianray