[Chicago] More Contestants ...

sheila miguez shekay at pobox.com
Thu May 10 19:00:42 CEST 2012

If anyone here uses R, I'd enjoy seeing a contrast and compare.
Everyone I approached at work who uses it has other plans tonight, and
the general call the ML group resulted in no takers. I looked through
an R book and felt I'd rather use python for that stuff, but that's
about 10 seconds.

--
sheila