[Chicago] Directions once you're in the building

Valentina Kibuyaga namusoke at hotmail.com
Fri May 11 06:16:20 CEST 2012

Great meeting...it was very informational and the content was very helpful.

Thanks for all the work you do to make certain that we are all up to per with the latest programming languages for open source!

I remain interested in learning Python.   Are you still open to helping me out?

Valentina Kibuyaga