[Chicago] website re-replacement

Carl Karsten carl at personnelware.com
Sat May 12 20:19:53 CEST 2012

So it seems our website is in a state that it is hard to maintain.
This is causing me grief, which is why the language vids will probably
never be finished.  Lots of people have offered to help, Cezar wrote
some code:
https://github.com/brianray/Chipy/pull/24#issuecomment-5034506
2 meetings have gone by and it isn't in production yet.

My guess is there is most of the site isn't used, so removing it won't
cause any problems. It was an educational project, I also guess the
eduction part is done, perhaps there is one more lesson, the cost of
technical debt.

So I am up for starting over.
What do we need?
Where there ever any docs for the existing site?

--
Carl K