[Chicago] website re-replacement

Daniel Peters danieltpeters at gmail.com
Sat May 12 22:44:15 CEST 2012

i honestly think that the code thats in there thats chipy specific would be
fine, just rip out all of the non-essential pinax code.  I haven't used
pinax a great deal but I think whats in there right now is from the before
the "fresh-start" branch.  if the meetings app, maybe a mapping app and a
couple of other apps were kept in and the rest removed it would probably be
fairly easy to just add it to a base fresh-start pinax clone, from the
current stable.  That way Cezars code that you need would be fine, and we
wouldn't have to worry about maintaining 35+ apps that we don't really
need.  if this is incoherent its because bear with.  I also think theres
some quite a bit of spam accounts created that need to be cleared out.

side note, its not entirely Brians fault, I volunteered to test all of the
current site figure out whats wrong, fell down on that one.