[Chicago] Chipy.org site rework

Joshua Herman zitterbewegung at gmail.com
Sat May 19 00:23:52 CEST 2012

I added some issues that would help Carl and something that I would like.

Basically it would allow meetings to be exported in json and ical
format. One would be used to generate the videos for the site. The
other would be so that I could subscribe to a chipy calendar.
---Profile:---
http://www.google.com/profiles/zitterbewegung