[Chicago] Chipy.org site rework

Adam "Cezar" Jenkins emperorcezar at gmail.com
Sat May 19 10:16:33 CEST 2012

In my email I talked about django-piston. It's pushing out a generic api.
http://chipy.org/api/meetings/

The topics.json I wrote is broken because other changes in the repo changed
the models and I didn't know about it.

One of the reasons for using Symposium is that Carl and I have already done
the JSON dance with them and it has it built in.

As far as iCal, it does have it, you can see the code at
https://github.com/brianray/Chipy/blob/master/meetings/views.py#L76

It's good you opened the issue since it gives a good place to hammer out
any details and keep a discussion going about it. More importantly, reminds
us to port that part over. :)