[Chicago] Chipy site code

David Harks dave at dwink.net
Tue May 22 01:47:28 CEST 2012

No, it's an issue with the requirements file, specifically the '@2.0-less'.

I've got the symposion stuff up and running now; I had to adjust the project directory name from 'chipy.org', to 'chipy' (the '.' confused the module loader), and adjust the ROOT_URLCONF to just 'urls' instead of symposion_project.urls.

I'm committing the changes and will issue a pull request shortly.

On May 21, 2012, at 6:24 PM, Carl Karsten wrote:

> That looks like a problem in pinax repo, right?
>
> If so, be sure and post this to the pinax issue tracker.
>

> On Mon, May 21, 2012 at 6:07 PM, Daniel Peters <danieltpeters at gmail.com> wrote:
>> I had the same problem.  I think I just changed the requirements file and
>> grabbed an older version.
>>
>> On Mon, May 21, 2012 at 5:58 PM, David Harks <dave at dwink.net> wrote:
>>>
>>> I grabbed the site from github and was happily installing stuff in my
>>> virtualenv, when:
>>>
>>> Obtaining pinax-theme-bootstrap from
>>> git+git://github.com/pinax/pinax-theme-bootstrap.git@2.0-less#egg=pinax-theme-bootstrap
>>> (from -r requirements/base.txt (line 23))
>>>  Updating /Users/dharks/Documents/code/chipyenv/src/pinax-theme-bootstrap
>>> clone (to 2.0-less)
>>>  Could not find a tag or branch '2.0-less', assuming commit.
>>> fatal: ambiguous argument '2.0-less': unknown revision or path not in the
>>> working tree.
>>> Use '--' to separate paths from revisions
>>>
>>> Looks like it's because of this in requirements/base.txt:
>>> -e
>>> git+git://github.com/pinax/pinax-theme-bootstrap.git@2.0-less#egg=pinax-theme-bootstrap
>>>
>>> On github, I'm only seeing a 0.1.X-less branch, not 2.0-less. Is the
>>> intended version the master, or the older branch?
>>>
>>> Thanks!

>>> David W. Harks
>>> dave at dwink.net

> Carl K