[Chicago] June's Meeting: The Python Open Data Summit on Thursday June 14th

Brian Ray brianhray at gmail.com
Thu May 24 21:31:31 CEST 2012

Registration is now open:

 http://chipy.org/

This will be a special meeting held together with OpenGovChicago
focused on Open Data and efforts underway that utilize Python heavily
to process this data. This will also be a great opportunity to hold
our first meeting at http://www.1871.com/.  This is super duper
exiting folks and this will be our best meeting ever.

There will be presentations from OpenGovChicago and we will have our
own. If your an Open Data expert, chime in and propose your talk. This
is going to be great!  More details to follow; however RSVP today and
save that date!

Cheers, Brian

PS (Coming Soon in July)  we will welcome back a presentation from our
long time member Adrian Holovaty-- co-creator of the Django Web
framework, founder of EveryBlock http://www.everyblock.com/, and an
advocate of "journalism via computer programming."  I also promised
ping pong tables.

--
Brian Ray
@brianray