[Chicago] Looking for Python knowledge

sheila miguez shekay at gmail.com
Tue May 29 15:04:46 CEST 2012

On the first and third Thursday of the month there are python classes at
pumpingstationone
http://pumpingstationone.org/2012/05/learn-programming-with-python-office-hours/

I'm going to try to attend to help with beginners and more advanced people
will be there to help with experienced people.

I use python on a Mac and instead of using the default install I install
homebrew and brew install python.

So, there are a few different ways people deal with python on macs.
* homebrew install
* python install from the python site
* default Mac install (meh)