[Chicago] Drawing DAG in networkx

Joshua Herman zitterbewegung at gmail.com
Thu May 31 23:21:48 CEST 2012

Uh, now that I think about it you might want to layout the 3600 node DAG
using a spring layout
http://networkx.lanl.gov/reference/generated/networkx.drawing.layout.spring_layout.html#networkx.drawing.layout.spring_layout
You might want to consider exporting the graph in graphviz and doing
drawing in a different program like Gephi.

---Profile:---
http://www.google.com/profiles/zitterbewegung