[Chicago] Activism, community, and lightening...

Brian Ray brianhray at gmail.com
Fri Nov 2 02:06:05 CET 2012

I am thinking it is time we do lightening talks on activism, code projects,
and Python community. I think it will go well with the stack overflow talk
and I found a couple 5-10 minute lightening talkers already. Who else is
in? This is for next Thursday, a week from today. Only good proposals
please. And make it short, sweet, interesting, and fun.

Anything really goes: activism, cyphers, open source, favorite modules,
network neutrality, code projects, lulz, bad moods, cleverness....   Post a
topic here...

BTW, best talk gets a B$G prize.

--
Brian Ray