[Chicago] AttributeError on implementation of high order functions

Randall Baxley rlbax777 at swbell.net
Tue Nov 6 10:44:12 CET 2012

Thank you for asking this.  It brings me to ask if there is a syntax card for Python.  Yes, I do know about all of the online helps and docs but I used to find when beginning to write in a new language that a card the size of what was called an IBM card with syntax printed on each side very helpful.
Oh, and Carl's answer was also my first thought.
Randy