[Chicago] [ANN] ChiPy November Meeting at Braintree

Adam Forsyth agforsyth at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 05:16:21 CET 2012

A couple of final notes from Braintree:

Please do RSVP (with your first & last name on your account) if possible,
but if you decide to come last minute we can still get you in.

You'll need to enter the building from Canal Street -- after 6pm the
Randolph and Washington entrances are closed. Once you're through security,
take the elevator to the 4th floor and Braintree is right in front of the
elevators.

We'll have plenty of pizza, beer, and soft drinks.

See you tomorrow!