[Chicago] upcoming python workshop for beginners

sheila miguez shekay at pobox.com
Sun Nov 11 14:47:50 CET 2012

Hi all,

We are planning to have another beginner programmer workshop for women
and friends. I'll provide more details when we have them. The workshop
will be on Dec. 7 and 8. I'd really really like to get word out to
people who have no programming experience. If you have friends who
have no programming experience, have them be on the lookout for this
workshop.

We won't have as much room as the last one (25 slots vs. 45 slots) due
to space constraints, but we will definitely have more workshops in
the future.

--
sheila