[Chicago] Two last procratinating questions

Brian Curtin brian at python.org
Wed Nov 14 00:34:27 CET 2012

On Tue, Nov 13, 2012 at 3:19 PM, Randall Baxley <rlbax777 at swbell.net> wrote:

> Any Python shops working in an Agile fashion?
>
> Recommendations for editors to use with 3.2 in a windows environment?
>  IDLE has been fun but is getting boring.

I don't get the first question, but for the second I'd just say "it
depends". What do you want to do? What do you want to do that IDLE doesn't
allow you to do?

I've been a vim user for a long time and it edits all files quite fine. I'm
also a Visual Studio user so I'm a fan of using Python Tools For Visual
Studio (plus ViEmu).