[Chicago] Update your Python resume

Brian Ray brianhray at gmail.com
Thu Nov 15 20:00:28 CET 2012

That is a good question. Speaking, attending, contributing to this list,
are all contributions in my mind.  Also, concerning a programming task,
Cezar may better answer if could delegate a task from our website re-write
project, Cezar?

Also, we do sometimes take on Sprints. Brian Curtin mentioned one but I see
it failed to happen due to lack of bodies interested in contributing. I
have hosted successful Sprints on projects in the past.

On Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 12:55 PM, Gang Huang <doc.n.try at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Brian,
>
> What kind of contribution were you talking about? And if it's programming
> contribution, what can I do to help? I would love to work on a project with
> people in the group.
>
> Gang Huang
>

> On Tue, Nov 13, 2012 at 1:36 PM, Brian Ray <brianhray at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Several positions have opened up and I will be sending over a batch to
>> those of you who are looking for something simular. I will give my personal
>> recommendations to those of you who have contributed to the group. If you
>> wish to be included in the next batch, please let me know ASAP.
>>
>> --
>> Brian Ray
>> @brianray

Brian Ray