[Chicago] Update your Python resume

Brian Curtin brian at python.org
Fri Nov 16 10:54:26 CET 2012

On Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 10:30 PM, Cezar Jenkins <emperorcezar at gmail.com> wrote:
> Meetup.com seems to have a ton of traction right now. I think someone around here had an account. Would probably be a good idea to put something on there.

Lots of Python user groups have been using meetup and a bunch of them
are switching to it. The PSF will pay the fees for any Python group
that wants to use it.

The Boston Python group has been using meetup for quite a while to
organize their monthly meetings as well as their monthly project
nights. I doubt it's actually related to their use of meetup, but they
get huge participation in all of their events.