[Chicago] Update your Python resume

sheila miguez shekay at pobox.com
Fri Nov 16 16:05:17 CET 2012

I have issues. It's dis-empowering. People have to have accounts to
rsvp. I want an api so we can glue to their site and let people in who
don't have meetup accounts. Like, maybe people could rsvp on chipy.org
or on meetup, and when someone comes in through chipy.org it changes
the signup cap, and populates the list of attendees with something
like a mozilla Persona.

And since I would like that, and since we want to enable people to
become programmers, it could be a good beginner project.

--
sheila