[Chicago] Python-heavy job opening

sheila miguez shekay at pobox.com
Thu Nov 22 03:25:54 CET 2012

On Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 6:34 PM, Steve Schwarz <steve at agilitynerd.com> wrote:

> AFAIK "It depends". If it is a financials/trading place you could be looking
> at substantial bonuses (50-100%) over the base.

Maybe that's why it seemed so low. I thought maybe I missed something.

and I thought perhaps expecting an entry level person to be that well
rounded was asking a lot. Was a bit unhappy that a company was trying
to lure some poor entry level person in, pay them hardly anything,
work them 50+ hours, and expect them to work like someone who has two
years more experience than they do. Please don't let it be that. I
guess if you get a 100% bonus and don't work too much overtime and
they offer proper benefits then it will seem more in line with the
market.

--
sheila