[Chicago] Python-heavy job opening

Rob Kapteyn robkapteyn at gmail.com
Thu Nov 22 03:50:57 CET 2012

Thanks for the feedback (some of it off list ;).
I agree that things are relative and flexibility can be worth it.
That Django job for the Burning Man festival from a few days ago would
certainly have non-fiduciary "benefits" and special job satisfaction for
the right person.

But this job is at placement firm for attorneys at "the largest law firms
and corporations in Chicago".
Not only that -- it looks like they want you to keep their on-site Mac OS X
Server running for them too.

And, even in the financial/trading industry -- the base salaries are
excellent.
Those bonuses are there to get you to work 60 hrs/week.