[Chicago] Python-heavy job opening

Japhy Bartlett japhy at pearachute.com
Fri Nov 23 18:32:31 CET 2012

To me the biggest red flag here was, "Additional duties include server and
workstation maintenance and setups, backups, networking, and some help
desk."

I'd read that as, "BTW, you'll be the only tech guy in the office, you'll
have to maintain all of the servers, fix the wifi when it goes down, and
hold the VP's hand when he manages to catch a virus."