[Chicago] Python-heavy job opening

Paul Wallenberg p.wallenberg at gmail.com
Fri Nov 23 19:18:29 CET 2012

On Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 11:56 AM, sheila miguez <shekay at pobox.com> wrote:

> I think the discussion on the list could help the recruiter manage his
> expectations.

I don't think the OP was from a recruiter.  I think it was from the person
currently in the position right now saying "my job is opening up because I
am leaving.  This is what you can expect." - perhaps they can shed some
light on that.  That being said, it could be that the salary figure
reflects what the job paid when that person took it, however long ago, and
it needs to be adjusted for today. My understanding of the market right now
would indicate that $40-50K would be low for a position with those
requirements and responsibities.

- Paul Wallenberg