[Chicago] Python-heavy job opening

Cezar Jenkins emperorcezar at gmail.com
Fri Nov 23 23:35:58 CET 2012

If it was entry level, it would be fine. Years ago I started in that price range. The range would be fine because the employer would be taking a risk since the level of responsibility is quite above entry level.

There's also a chance that the jobs start as something simple 8 years ago and while the responsibilities and complexities have expanded, the pay wasn't adjusted.