[Chicago] Python-heavy job opening

isaac nerkles at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 17:14:55 CET 2012

Hi,

I didn’t expect such a response. I am the person who’s leaving the job, not
a recruiter. If you’d like to ask more specific questions, please do, but
if you’re getting *really* specific, please ask off-list.

But to clarify a few things that have come up here:

It is not high hours, I rarely (as in almost never) worked >40/week. It’s
true this is a large app you’d be taking over plus the other things. Yes,
that’s hard to do.

There is now another person who handles the front line for help desk and I
only jump in if things get complicated (most of the time I’m designing &
coding). The OS X servers are low maintenance. Email is hosted externally
so you’re not dealing with that level of server madness or living tethered
to a pager.

Also the salary part has been revised to: "If full-time, $50k-$70k base
salary, plus year-end bonus, depending on level of experience."

HTH,
—Isaac