[Chicago] Python-heavy job opening

Jim Campbell jwcampbell at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 23:51:40 CET 2012

With regards to item #3, yes, David Eads of the Tribune (and of Free Geek)
organizes these. Lately people have been working on Django and Flask
projects. David has been helpful to people at all levels, but I'm sure more
people there to hack and / or tutor would be appreciated.

Also, note that these hack nights are scheduled from 6-8pm on Wednesdays,
and they typically stick pretty close to that schedule. The two hour limit
can be a plus or a minus, depending on your perspective. I think the time
limit helps to keep people focused, though, and it also helps to make sure
you get home at a decent hour.

I've been to the past few hack nights there, but have conflicting plans
this Wednesday, and won't be there this week.

Jim