[Chicago] using-python-on-android

Carl Karsten carl at personnelware.com
Mon Oct 1 21:04:05 CEST 2012

http://pyvideo.org/video/1368/using-python-on-android

The presenter is in Grand Rapids, MI and loves user groups.

There is a nice Amtrak line that could bring him here and back.
Departs: 7:40 AM, 4 hour ride, $30.  speak at ChiPy,  spend the night,
next train back iDeparts: 4:55 PM, $35.

Also, please root round on that page and look for problems.  We did a
bunch of changes to the video work flow.  It didn't go as smooth as
hoped, but I think everything is good now.  The main new feature is
the  Download MP4 link.   Which last I checked doesn't give you a nice
file name when you down load it, but at least it is an option.

--
Carl K