[Chicago] Introduce Yourself

Abraham Epton abraham.epton at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 22:05:28 CEST 2012

I'm Abe, fan of Python primarily because it feels so expressive and comfortable, the first language I've encountered that felt natural and not forced while writing it. I just moved back to Chicago from the Bay Area, for good! (and am looking for a good, nonprofit tech gig) I worked at Google News for five years, and then left to go on a trip with my wife back to her native Belarus, hosting potlucks along the way - openfeast.org.

If anyone's into merging art and code and do-goodism, let me know!

Abe

--
Abraham Epton
openfeast.org (http://openfeast.org/) (c)urrent project