[Chicago] Introduce Yourself

Brian Ray brianhray at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 22:13:12 CEST 2012

Good thinking Kevin...

Hi, I'm Brian (not new) but the current ChiPy disorganizer.  I started
paying around with Python over 10 years ago and got increasingly
serious about it for work and fun. When I'm not hacking Python I can
be found out and about at tech things. ChiPy still has and always will
by far have the coolest meetings ever. It is the members that make the
group. Always feel free to hit me up for a beer and bring your python
questions or ideas... I like to listen. Go ChiPy!

--
Brian Ray
@brianray