[Chicago] Introduce Yourself

Jeff jostendorf at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 22:35:19 CEST 2012

Hey,

I am Jeff.  Have been in Chicago for about a year and have been watching
and attending Chipy meetings for about 6 months.  I sit in #chipy most of
the time.  I do just about anything I can in Python, mostly web development
these days.  Python is currently my language of choice (I dabble in a lot
of languages) because of its readable nature and wealth of libraries and
paradigm options.
--
Jeff